How may we help you?
- Start the transfer process by consulting the Transfer information center whose goal is to make your transition to Missouri State go smoothly.
- Choose your degree plan and review the classes available at the off-campus location of your choice.
Financial Aid and Costs
- 78% of our students receive some type of financial assistance. Discover what may be available for you.
- As an off-campus or online student, you are always charged in-state tuition rates and will pay reduced student service fees. Current Missouri State tuition, costs, and fees are available online.
- Develop an academic plan with help from an advisor in your area of study.
BearPass ID and Password
- Set up and use your BearPass ID to register for classes, apply for financial aid and access the My Missouri State portal.
- Check the registration schedule and utilize the University's registration tools such as the trial schedule builder.
- View the "how-to" online presentation and get registered online through the My Missouri State portal.
Reserve your books for in-store pickup or have them shipped directly to you.
Computer Help Desk
- Walk in, call, email or chat with Missouri State's Computer Services Help Desk.
- Missouri State's Computer Services Help Desk provides Blackboard support to students at-a-distance.
- Take advantage of the interlibrary loan system and gain access to licensed databases or electronic journals available through Meyer Library.
- The Bear CLAW (Center for Learning and Writing) offers writing assistance to you through asynchronous email consultations.
- Reach out to Missouri State University's Career Center for assistance writing résumés and cover letters, conducting an effective job search and for interviewing tips.
- Trying a course via Zoom technology? Learn more about the technology, find out the minimum technology requirements, and view the student user guide for instructions.