Full M.S. in Counseling Program Cohort Available in West Plains!
Why earn your M.S. in Counseling from Missouri State?
- Missouri State is accredited by CACREP (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs).
- Enjoy small class sizes (6-10 students per cohort) allowing for individualized attention and for networking with peers.
- Apply for this program with any undergraduate degree. 7 bachelor’s degrees are offered in West Plains with 11 bachelor’s degrees online.
- Learn from core faculty who are dedicated counselor educators. Faculty also bring their practice experience as counselors into the classroom.
- Pay competitive, per credit hour tuition.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling program offerings: evening, online and/or via interactive video (ITV) technology.
- Gain real world experience completing your practicum at the new clinic on the West Plains campus, with live supervision from faculty.
- Receive program advisement from core faculty and continual support from staff on the West Plains campus.
- Apply for scholarships and financial aid available at MSU specifically for graduate students.
What occupation may I acquire with a M.S. in Counseling?
- You will receive a solid foundation for a rewarding career as a school counselor with some coursework in play therapy.
How much do school counselors earn in Missouri?
- Find out what salary you might expect working as a educational, guidance, school or vocational counselor in Missouri. This information is provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics Program.
Dana Fleming listened as a colleague shared a powerful moment.
Contact Deanna Smith for assistance getting admitted, identifying financial aid and scholarships, and more!
Contact Counseling, Leadership and Special Education for your program questions!