Quantitative Enterprise Risk Management Graduate Certificate
Evaluate risk and reward
Use stats and modeling to make the best decisions for your organization. Spot threats, manage plans and improve processes. Increase efficiency for your business or company.
Why earn a certificate in quantitative enterprise risk management?
- Complete this certificate 100% online.
- Be assured of our quality. This certificate is backed by AACSB accreditation.
- Complete your certificate as a standalone, or an add-on to your MBA. Both are offered fully online.
Possible Career Outcomes:
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Associate
- Risk Officer
- Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Quantitative Enterprise Risk Manager
- Investment/Credit Risk Officer
- Chief Risk Officer, Risk Director
- Vice President - Risk Management.
Earn your degree from a Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) Institute-affiliated university.
Our program is also accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
Make a smart investment with competitive tuition rates.
Earn a degree within your financial reach and 100% online. Maximize your investment of time and money.
Get assistance with job placement.
Missouri State's Career Center can help you prepare and search for jobs.
The quantitative enterprise risk management graduate certificate is part of the Finance and General Business department. Find out more about program requirements and admissions.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).