- Start the transfer process by consulting the Transfer information center whose goal is to make your transition to Missouri State go smoothly. Please note that all transfer credit awarded is at the sole discretion of the receiving institution.
- Choose your degree plan and review the classes available at the off-campus location of your choice.
Financial Aid and Costs
- 78% of our students receive some type of financial assistance. Discover what may be available for you.
- As an off-campus or online student, you are always charged in-state tuition rates and will pay reduced student service fees. Current Missouri State tuition, costs, and fees are available online.
- Develop an academic plan with help from an advisor in your area of study.
BearPass ID and Password
- Set up and use your BearPass ID to register for classes, apply for financial aid and access the My Missouri State portal.
- Check the registration schedule and utilize the University's registration tools such as the trial schedule builder.
- View the "how-to" online presentation and get registered online through the My Missouri State portal.
Reserve your books for in-store pickup or have them shipped directly to you.
Computer Help Desk
- Walk in, call, email or chat with Missouri State's Computer Services Help Desk.
- Missouri State's Computer Services Help Desk provides Blackboard support to students at-a-distance.
- Take advantage of the interlibrary loan system and gain access to licensed databases or electronic journals available through Meyer Library.
- The Bear CLAW (Center for Learning and Writing) offers writing assistance to you through asynchronous email consultations.
- Please note the completion of any course or program through MSU does not guarantee employment, but the Career Center can assist you along the way.
- Reach out to Missouri State University's Career Center for assistance writing résumés and cover letters, conducting an effective job search and for interviewing tips.