Master of Science in Early Childhood and Family Development
Prepare to educate children and families.
Choose 1/3 of your classes and create a program that fits your career goals.
Receive a core education in the three areas of early childhood education, child development and family development. Our degree is not just a set of classes, but a preparation of the whole professional.
You set your pace. You can take one course a semester or finish in three semesters.
You may secure employment in the following roles, with this degree:
- Child Care—teacher, assistant teacher, director, supervisor
- Public and Private Schools—teacher, assistant teacher, supervisor, principal/administrator
- Higher Education—instructor, tenure-track faculty, researcher, administrator, director, advisor
- Local/State/National Government Agencies—agent, case manager, supervisor, director/administrator, consultant, regulator, instructor/trainer, content expert
- Local/State/National Not-for-Profit Agencies—agent, supervisor, director/administrator, consultant, regulator, instructor/trainer, content expert
- Local/State/National Social Agencies—agent, case manager, supervisor, director/administrator, consultant, regulator, instructor/trainer, content expert
- Private Businesses—consultant, sales representative, inspectors, regulators, instructor/trainer, content expert
Enjoy a high level of academic excellence.
Full-time faculty develop and teach the same curriculum online as taught on-campus.
Maximize your investment of time and money.
Affordable tuition and 100% online coursework save you time and money.
This program is a part of the Childhood Education and Family Studies department. Find out more about admission and program requirements and degree plans.