Safeguard your IT infrastructure.
Secure and defend information systems from cyberattacks.
Learn to think like a hacker analyzing their tools and techniques. Using this analysis, develop solid security systems and policies to ensure your information is not compromised.
Acquire the skills to promptly identify a problem and find a solution should a breach occur. Know the process for reporting a security breach to law enforcement and be prepared for the legal proceedings that follow.
This certificate program provides a 12-hour graduate-level experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Information Security Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Network Architects
- Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Computer Network Support Specialists