Why study agricultural business at Missouri State?
- You will learn the language and unique needs of agricultural industries while building a strong general business foundation.
- Our program blends business fundamentals with agricultural concepts to prepare you for success in both fields.
- There are currently two different tracks available at a distance to transfer students, allowing you to further specialize in your technical agriculture education, making you an expert in your field.
- Classes are available in a variety of ways, including classroom-to-classroom conferencing, web conferencing and online, all without having to travel to Springfield.
- You have the opportunity to practice what you've learned in an immersive experience during your final semester, when you get to travel for one week and receive hands-on experience in an agricultural business
Complete your AA or AS from Crowder College and transfer to Missouri State to complete your Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business at a distance.
Suggested courses to include in your associate degree studies:
|MSU Courses||Crowder Equivalent|
|AGP 103||AGRN 113|
|AGN 215||AGRN 214|
|AGB 144||AGEC 123|
|AGS 101||ANSC 114|