Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education • Nevada
- Pursue an AAT degree or equivalent coursework at Crowder College.
- Fulfill all lower-division prerequisites at Crowder College.
- Start this program at the beginning of any summer semester. It operates on a cohort model.
- Take the upper-level classes you need to complete a BS in Elementary Education via classroom-to-classroom conferencing on the Crowder College campus.
- Complete this degree and be certified to teach grades 1-6 in any subject.
Meet with an MSU transfer advisor early in your college career to determine appropriate coursework to meet your academic goals.
Missouri State University
Course availability and prerequisites are subject to change. Check out the course rotations and consult with your advisor before scheduling your classes.
Summer - Year 1
|RDG 318 Foundations of Literacy Instruction||3||Seated|
Fall - Year 1
|ELE 410 Teaching and Learning in the Elementary Classroom||3||Seated|
|MTH 320 Foundations of Mathematics for Teachers||3||Seated|
|RDG 420 Methods of Assessing and Personalizing Reading and Writing||3||Seated|
|RDG 421 Practicum-Methods of Assessing and Personalizing Reading and Writing||2||Seated|
|SPE 310 Introduction to Special Education||3||Seated|
Spring - Year 1
|ELE 425 Methods of Teaching Communication Arts in Elementary Schools||2||Seated|
|ELE 429 Methods of Teaching of Mathematics in Elementary Schools||3||Seated|
|ELE 434 Methods of Teaching Science in Elementary Schools||3||Seated|
|ELE 438 Methods of Teaching Social Studies in Elementary Schools||3||Seated|
|MTH 360 Foundations of Geometry for Teachers||3||Seated|
Summer - Year 2
|GRY 240 Earth Science for Teachers||4||GEOL 201 at Crowder|
Fall - Year 2
|EDC 345 Introduction to Multicultural Education and Diversity||3||Seated|
|EDT 520 Technologies in a Contemporary School Setting||1||Seated|
|ELE 500 Current Issues and Applications in Elementary Education||3-5||Seated|
|ELE 501 Home/School/Community Relationships with Elementary Children and their Families||2||Seated|
|ELE 510 The Reflective Practitioner||3||Online|
|ELE 530 Teaching English Language Learners in the Elementary Classroom||2||Online|