Once you receive an approval confirmation email from Missouri State Online, you will be given directions for the next steps of course development.
- Contact Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning (FCTL) for support services for creating your online course. You can participate in a hands-on one-week Online Course Deve;opment boot camp or follow a more self-paced approach working over 8 weeks to develop your course.
- Once you have completed the development of your online course, it will be reviewed by an Instructional Designer using the Online Learning ConsortiumTM Quality Scorecard (OLC-QS). You will recieve a Course Certificate upon meeting the criteria outlined in the OLC-QS Rubric.
- To recieve payment of stipend, you must email a copy of this Course Certificate to the Director of Online at MSOnline@MissouriState.edu
- Intellectual Property Policy Statement, Section I, Paragraph 10: Course content, whether seated, online or blended, shall be owned by the Creator(s) unless the content was developed under a specific agreement or with the use of substantial University resources. (“Creator” refers to an individual or group of individuals who make, conceive, reduce to practice, author, or otherwise make a substantive intellectual contribution to the creation of intellectual property.)
- Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.