This course development stipend is only applicable to new courses not online.
- Review the Online Compensation Summary to determine your stipend eligibility and compensation.
Prior to stipend payment, the following must be completed:
- Fill out and submit the Online Course Development Stipend Application, to your department head attaching your letter of justification. Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.
- Submit application form to MS Online.
- Receive approval from the Provost Office for development (MS Online will seek this approval).
- Receive an email from Missouri State Online, once your application has been processed, indicating your approval or denial.
- All newly developed online courses must be reviewed using the Online Learning Consortium™ Quality Scorecard (OLC-QS) which is facilitated through the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning (FCTL). Instructional Designers in the FCTL will work with you to develop your course and you will receive a Course Certification upon meeting criteria outlined in the OLC-QS Rubric.
- Submit Certificate of Completion to MS Online – payment will not be processed until this time.