Students must choose either two or three departments of study to complete a total of 45 credit hours.
Two departments of study
- 21 hours
- 24 hours
Three departments of study
Other requirements include:
- Complete all General Education, graduation, constitutional study, GPA, university exit exam, and residence requirements.
- Fulfill the Public Affairs capstone requirement in one of the chosen departments of study.
- Complete all BGS courses in the major with a C or better
- 18 of the 45 hours must be upper division courses.
- 9 hours must be at or above the 400 level.
- 15 hours in each department