All application materials must be on file with the School of Social Work by 5pm on the last working day in January of the year in which you wish to be admitted. See www.MissouriState.edu/swk for complete requirements and the admission application form.
Admissions requirements for Regular Standing
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- 3.25 GPA overall or in last 60 hours
- Undergraduate liberal arts courses (see catalog)
- At least 3 credit hours of research design or statistics
Additional Admissions Requirements for Advanced Standing
- BSW from CSWE-accredited program in the last 7 years
- No more than one grade of “C” in professional social work courses
All applicants must submit complete transcripts.