Missouri State University's evening programs may help those students, working during the day, earn credits toward their degree at night.
Why You Should Take Advantage of Missouri State University's Evening Courses
- Pursue your education at night while taking care of work and family obligations during the day.
- Receive the same high level of instruction in the evening as you would taking courses during the daytime.
- Learn from an institution that is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools as well as by 23 professional associations.
- Choose from numerous undergraduate and graduate programs that can be completed entirely in the evening.
- Earn your degree and increase your earning potential.
- Take advantage of more than 30 courses offered this summer and over 650 courses offered this fall.
- Take an evening class to help ease your transition back to school.
- Enjoy a wide variety of courses that may be taken for personal enrichment.