Missouri State University's evening programs may help those students, working during the day, earn credits toward their degree at night.
- Pursue your education at night while taking care of work and family obligations during the day.
- Receive the same high level of instruction in the evening as you would taking courses during the daytime.
- Learn from an institution that is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools as well as by 23 professional associations.
- Choose from numerous undergraduate and graduate programs that can be completed entirely in the evening.
- Earn your degree and increase your earning potential.
- Take advantage of more than 550 courses offered this summer and fall.
- Take an evening class to help ease your transition back to school.
- Enjoy a wide variety of courses that may be taken for personal enrichment.