Course Enrollment Form
- Non degree-seeking students are typically not eligible for financial aid.
- Please add RegServices@MissouriState.edu to your email's safe sender list.
- Continuing non degree-seeking students do not need to submit a Course Enrollment Form for every semester. A student will need to submit a form if this is their first time being a non degree-seeking student or if it is for readmission purposes (see Readmission Policy below).
We are accepting Course Enrollment Forms for the Spring 2023 semester! Registration will begin on October 27th, 2022. Please review the Registration Sequence and see when you will be able to register for courses under the non degree-seeking status.
What Does the Course Enrollment Form do?
Serves as an admission form for new and returning non degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students.
- Undergraduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Admissions Office.
- Graduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Graduate College.
- Teacher certification students must be admitted through the Teacher Certification Office.
- Used for “visiting” students, or those planning to transfer coursework back to their degree-granting institution. Note: Please check with your own college or university first to learn the necessary credit transfer process and find out which credits will be accepted.
- Readmission Policy: Non degree-seeking students will need to be readmitted by submitting a Course Enrollment Form if they have not attended courses for a full academic year or longer, or if they do not register for classes in the semester they were admitted in.
Students are highly encouraged to register themselves through their MyMissouriState accounts. Please review the registration guide for instructions. If there are issues with registrations, please reach out to RegServices@MissouriState.edu and request for help.
- List the classes you’d like—just note the CRN, the Course Code, Course Number, and Section Number
- Be sure you’ve obtained permissions or prerequisite overrides if any are required.
- Do not submit payment with this form. Once your registration is processed, you can view your fees through your My Missouri State account. Your monthly invoice from Missouri State University will be sent to via your MSU email account (@missouristate.edu, @login.missouristate.edu, or @live.missouristate.edu).