Course Enrollment Form
- If you are being admitted as a non degree-seeking student after January 27th, 2023, be aware that you will have to go through the Late Registration process for Full Semester and First Block courses for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Please contact the appropriate Academic Departments for further assistance regarding late registrations.
- Second Block courses for the Spring 2023 semester begin March 27th, 2023 and students will have until March 31st, 2023 to be enrolled.
- We are accepting Course Enrollment Forms for the Summer and Fall 2023 semesters! Registration will begin on April 10, 2023. Please review the Registration Sequence and see when you will be able to register for courses under the non degree-seeking status.
- Non degree-seeking students are typically not eligible for financial aid.
- Please add RegServices@MissouriState.edu to your email's safe sender list.
- Continuing non degree-seeking students do not need to submit a Course Enrollment Form for every semester. A student will need to submit a form if this is their first time being a non degree-seeking student or if it is for readmission purposes (see Readmission Policy below).
- MSU 62 Students: This is not the correct form to use. The online form for the MSU 62 fee waiver will be available on the Thursday before the start of each Fall and Spring semester. More information can be found on the MSU 62 Fee Waiver page.
We are accepting Course Enrollment Forms for the Spring 2023 semester! Registration will begin on October 27th, 2022. Please review the Registration Sequence and see when you will be able to register for courses under the non degree-seeking status.
What Does the Course Enrollment Form do?
Serves as an admission form for new and returning non degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students.
- Undergraduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Admissions Office.
- Graduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Graduate College.
- Teacher certification students must be admitted through the Teacher Certification Office.
- Used for “visiting” students, or those planning to transfer coursework back to their degree-granting institution. Note: Please check with your own college or university first to learn the necessary credit transfer process and find out which credits will be accepted.
- Readmission Policy: Non degree-seeking students will need to be readmitted by submitting a Course Enrollment Form if they have not attended courses for a full academic year or longer, or if they do not register for classes in the semester they were admitted in.
Students are highly encouraged to register themselves through their MyMissouriState accounts. Please review the registration guide for instructions. If there are issues with registrations, please reach out to RegServices@MissouriState.edu and request for help.
- List the classes you’d like—just note the CRN, the Course Code, Course Number, and Section Number
- Be sure you’ve obtained permissions or prerequisite overrides if any are required.
- Do not submit payment with this form. Once your registration is processed, you can view your fees through your My Missouri State account. Your monthly invoice from Missouri State University will be sent to via your MSU email account (@missouristate.edu, @login.missouristate.edu, or @live.missouristate.edu).