Registration sequence dates have changed due to COVID-19. The new dates are:
- April 14, 2020 at 7 a.m. for Postbaccalaureate nondegree-seeking students
- May 4, 2020 at 7 a.m. for Undergraduate nondegree-seeking students
What Does the Course Enrollment Form do?
Serves as an application for new nondegree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students.
- Undergraduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Admissions Office
- Graduate degree-seeking students must be admitted through the Graduate College
- Teacher certification students must be admitted through the Teacher Certification Office
- Used for “visiting” students, or those planning to transfer coursework back to their degree-granting institution
Serves as a registration form
- List the classes you’d like—just note the CRN, the Course Code, Course Number, and Section Number
- Be sure you’ve obtained permissions or prerequisite overrides if any are required
- Do not submit payment with this form. Once your registration is processed, you can view your fees through your My Missouri State account. Your monthly invoice from Missouri State University will be sent to via your Live@missouristate.edu email account.