Looking for a course to help you meet an outstanding degree requirement? Check out the second block online classes added to the schedule to meet student demands!
Spring second block online courses begin March 20, 2017
|COM||115||398||Fundamentals of Public Speaking|
|ENG||221||892||Writing II: Writing for the Professions|
|ENG||321||897||Writing II: Beginning Technical Writing|
|GRY||135||901||Principles of Weather and Climate|
|HST||122||399||Survey of History of the U.S. since 1877|
|SOC||150||898||Introduction to Society|
|THE||101||895||Intro to Theatre and Drama Arts|
To view a list of open second block courses:
- Log in to my.missouristate.edu.
- Click the Academics tab.
- Under Registration Tools – Resources, click Class Schedule Search.
- Select Spring 2017 in the drop-down list and click Select.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Select any subjects you wish to explore (NOTE: To select all subjects use Ctrl+A).
- Adjust your Instructional Method as desired. (NOTE: If you wish to explore only online classes, these are listed under Internet – Other).
- In the Part of Term section, select Second Block.
- Click Section Search and the list of available classes will appear.
- Select the check box next to the course you wish to register for.
- Click Register. (NOTE: If you have any financial aid that may be affected by adding a second block class, please consult your advisor before making any changes).