Missouri State University has implemented cloud-based technology designed to enhance your distance learning experience! See and hear your instructor and classmates when you connect, via Internet, to your class using your desktop, tablet, laptop, Android phone, iPhone or other device embedded with audio/video capabilities!
Web Conference Courses
How it works?
- This technology provides a two-way, video/audio teleconferencing environment allowing you to connect to a full classroom and/or have break out sessions with individual students or groups of students.
- You do not need to be physically present in the classroom to interact with your instructor and classmates.
Why you would want to use it?
- Connect to your class from anywhere in the world (with Internet accessiblity) at a specified classroom time.
- Engage in conversations with faculty and students, in real-time, receiving immediate response.
- Receive the same high level of instruction from Missouri State faculty at a competitive per credit hour rate.